Terms and Conditions in Short
Terms & Conditions
Use of Materials
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center. Except as stated herein, no material from the Site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and other laws.
This Site is controlled and operated by Florida Lung and Sleep Apnea Center from its offices in Miramar, FL. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site are governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Florida Lung and Sleep Apnea Center, unless otherwise noted. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site.
Links to third-party websites may be provided on this Site. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center has not reviewed all third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content.
Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center does not endorse or make any representations about such sites, or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third-party sites linked to this Site, you do so at your own risk. Please submit via email your request to link to this Site to our contact us form. If you would like to link to this Site, the following guidelines apply. A site that links to the Site:
- Should not imply, either directly or indirectly, that Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center is endorsing its products;
- Should not use any Trademarks (i.e., the Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center logo);
- Should not contain content or material that could be construed as offensive, controversial or distasteful and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- Should not disparage Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center or its products in any way or otherwise negatively affect or harm the reputation and goodwill of Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center
- Should not present false or misleading information about Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center
- Should not misrepresent any relationship with Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center
- Should not replicate in any manner any content in the Site
- Should not create a browser or border environment around Site material.
Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Cente site is intended for general information only. The contents of this site and content from eOs sleep, formerly the Manhattan Snoring and Sleep Center, such as text, graphics, images, videos, and other material in no way is it a substitute for receiving direct medical advice from a professional, nor should the information contained on this site take the place of professional diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any questions regarding a medical condition, or if you suspect you may have a snoring disorder, contact your physician or other qualified health provider for a consultation. Do not substitute or disregard professional medical advice because of information you may have received on this site, or delay in seeking help.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Florida Lung And Sleep Apnea Center reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.